Xignite is a financial data provider that offers an API (Application Programming Interface) to access real-time, historical, and reference market data.
- Offers real-time cryptocurrency data.
- The API supports multiple languages and flexible integration.
- Reliable, secure and protects user assets and data.
- Simplifies cryptocurrency trading and investment.
- Provides detailed documentation and responsive support.
- Limited data delivery and formatting options.
- Technical expertise is required to use the API.
- High transaction fees for frequent traders.
- May not support all cryptocurrencies or markets.
- Some users report slow API response times during high market activity.
Xignite is a financial data provider that offers an API (Application Programming Interface) to access real-time, historical, and reference market data. The company was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in San Mateo, California. Xignite API is a cloud-based solution that delivers financial market data through web services, allowing developers to easily integrate financial data into their applications. Xignite has a vast library of data that covers various asset classes and markets, including stocks, bonds, options, futures, and currencies.
The Xignite API is designed to be fast, reliable, and scalable, providing users with real-time data streaming and low-latency access to market data. The API can be accessed via REST, SOAP, and WebSocket protocols, and supports a range of programming languages, including Java, .NET, Python, and Ruby.
Xignite API is a reliable and scalable solution for accessing financial market data, offering comprehensive coverage, high-quality data, and flexible integration options. While the transaction fees can be high for high-volume users, the competitive pricing, extensive developer tools, and support make Xignite API an excellent choice for financial applications. With its fast and reliable data delivery, Xignite API helps developers create innovative and data-driven solutions for a variety of industries, including finance, healthcare, and e-commerce.